AudioQuest Niagara 500025 mei 2019
AudioQuest NRG-Z225 mei 2019
- Dielectric-Biased AC Isolation Transformers: AQ’s patented technology greatly reduces non-linear distortions that have previously plagued even the finest magnetic-based systems, all the while increasing the bandwidth and efficiency of the transformers’ noise dissipation.
- Transient Power Correction: Provides over 90 amps peak instantaneous current reservoir with reduced line impedance for current-starved power amplifiers, whether they incorporate linear or switching power supplies.
- Patented Ground Noise-Dissipation System: 6 banks of direction-controlled ground noise dissipation. AQ’s patented technology vastly reduces ground-borne noise without compromising safety or creating low-level ground loops.
- 21-Octave Ultra-Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: Ensures the most consistent and widest bandwidth noise dissipation possible, without the inconsistent results that typify minimalist, multi-node resonant peaking found in many AC power conditioners.
- Ultra Low-Z (low impedance) NRG Series AC Power Inlets and Outlets: Feature a grip with far lower resistance (utilizing far more mass than conventional or audiophile-grade designs), with a heavy Hanging-Silver plating to ensure the lowest impedance at radio frequencies, enabling superior noise dissipation.
- Dimensions: 17.5” W x 5.24” H x 17.2” D (3-RU rack-mounting ears, optional)
- Weight: 81 lbs.
Lees voor meer informatie de review.